Easy Cheesy Beer bread is one of the easiest and tastiest quick breads you can make. It can be the back drop for so many things, from sandwiches, to paninis, appetizers, and just good old bread and buttah!
I love serving this as an appetizer, slathered with some Maple and Brown Sugar Bacon Jelly You can’t imagine how yummy this is! This comes together in a snap and the bacon jelly is a condiment that should be on every table in America in my opinion.
I hope you give this a try, I promise this Easy Cheesy Beer Bread, will soon become a family favorite!
Easy Cheesy Beer Bread
A super easy, super delicious quick bread, that is full of flavor and has the right amount of buttery, cheesy, goodness!
- This can be varied to be made with any hard cheese blend you desire! Also, the beer is the leavening agent in this so you don’t need baking powder.
Credit: CrazySexySavor.com/Susan Mangieri-Maurath
- 3 cups of unbleached all purpose flour
- 2 tbsp. of sugar
- 1 12 oz. bottle of beer, I use Budweiser
- 1 stick of unsalted butter melted, divided 5 tbsp. for the batter, 3 tbsp. for top of bread
- 1 tsp. of dried thyme, 1 tsp. of dried dill 3/4 tsp. of cayenne pepper
- 1 stick of melted butter
- 1 cup of shredded cheddar cheese
- Pinch of Kosher salt, cracked black pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 375°. Grease a loaf pan with baking spray.
- In a large bowl combine flour, salt, pepper, herbs, mix well. Add in cheese, and beer. Mix well to incorporate. Add 5 tbsp. of the melted butter. Mix well, and add to loaf pan. Pour remaining melted butter over the top of the beer bread.
- Bake in oven for 50-60 minutes. Remove from oven when loaf springs back when touched lightly, and is light golden brown. Let cool several minutes, then slice and serve with my Maple and Brown Sugar Bacon Jelly, if desired.